COVID-19 and OzMobiles
The effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic have been far-reaching, and we at OzMobiles are devastated to see the impact that this is having on the health and wellbeing of our fellow Australians. We hope that in this stressful time all of our customers and those closest to them are safe and well.
At this time OzMobiles is still fully operational, with orders still shipping every single business day. We have implemented new hygiene practices in the office to ensure the safety of our team and our customers.
Our New Hygiene Practices
- All members of our team are wearing disposable gloves and other PPE at all times in our offices, regardless of whether they are part of our shipping or customer service teams.
- Every single phone that we ship is being completely disinfected for your peace of mind.
- Full disinfecting and cleaning of our offices at the close of every business day (work surfaces, cupboards, communal areas, everything!).
Please note, that there have been changes to Signature on Delivery packages of Australia Post which are out of our control. This has been implemented as a safety measure for Australia Post staff, and Australia Post have advised the following:
"Further, to minimise the risk of contracting or spreading coronavirus, all parcels – be it at a post office or at a residence – will no longer require a signature for delivery or collection."
It has come to our attention that some of our customers are experiencing delays in the arrival of their parcels by 1-2 business days for both Standard and Express shippings. We are ensuring that your parcel is shipped out from our office within 24 hours of receiving your order, however, shipping time is beyond our control. Rest assured, our teams are continuously monitoring the status of your parcels to make sure they arrive at your chosen address.
Update May 12, 2020:
We have resumed our Melbourne pick up option. Please note that we’re still observing social distancing so only up to two people at a time are allowed to pick up their devices.
- Customers are to maintain two meters space at all times.
- No more than two customers can be grouped in the reception area unless they have children that require to be with them.
- Likewise, only two customers of adult age who have come in relation to a single order can remain in the office. If groups of more than two adults arrive, the remainder will be asked to wait downstairs.