These devices sold
by OzMobiles are:
- Genuine Australian Stock
- Factory unlocked
- 12 Months OzMobiles Warranty
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Condition: Ex-Demo
- Colour: Midnight Black
- Size: 128GB
Not the right fit?
People also viewed these devices:
Do what can't be done.
Galaxy Note has always put powerful technology in the hands of those who demand more. Now, the all new Galaxy Note 9 surpasses even these high expectations, focusing on what matters most in today’s always-on, mobile world.
The phone powerful enough to keep up with you.
Battery - 4000mAh
Introducing a powerful, all day battery that goes the distance on a single charge - keeping pace with you life.
Optimised for Gaming
Level up your mobile gaming experience. The Galaxy Note9 gives you high performance during game time with a cutting-edge processor that cuts down on lag, a water-carbon cooling system that helps prevent overheating, and an AI-based performance adjuster that ensures your game stays smooth, not sluggish
All new Bluetooth enabled S Pen. Now with intelligence for ultimate control.
Bluetooth Enabled and Perfect Control
The all new S Pen now boasts powerful Bluetooth technology, letting you press a button to take control of your camera, presentations, and apps without touching your phone. While drawing, taking notes, and sending Live messages with the S Pen is as intuitive and natural as pen and paper, thanks to the fine tip and 4096 pressure levels.
Dual Aperture adapts like the human eye for stunning shots, day or night.
New revolutionary features make it nearly impossible to take a bad shot. The Galaxy Note9 intelligently recognizes what you’re looking at, optimizing color settings like contrast, white balance, exposure, and more. And by detecting blinks and blurs, you can reshoot while the moment's right.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 128GB Midnight Black
- USB Sync Cable
- Box & Manual
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- Announced 2018, August
- Status Available. Released 2018, August
- Dimensions 161.9 x 76.4 x 8.8 mm (6.37 x 3.01 x 0.35 in)
- Weight 201 g (7.09 oz)
- Build Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
- IP68 dust/water proof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Stylus (Bluetooth integration)
- Type Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.4 inches, 103.2 cm2 (~83.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1440 x 2960 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~516 ppi density)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Always-on display
- OS Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI
- Chipset Exynos 9810 Octa (10 nm) - EMEA
- Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm) - USA/LATAM, China
- CPU Octa-core (4x2.7 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55) - EMEA
- Octa-core (4x2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) - USA/LATAM, China
- GPU Mali-G72 MP18 - EMEA
- Adreno 630 - USA/LATAM, China
- Card slot microSD, up to 512 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) - dual SIM model only
- Internal 512 GB, 8 GB RAM or 128 GB, 6 GB RAM
- Dual 12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS
- 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.4", 1.0µm, AF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
- Features LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama
- Video 2160p@60fps, 1080p@240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR, dual-video rec.
- Single 8 MP, f/1.7, 25mm (wide), 1/3.6", 1.22µm, AF
- Features Dual video call, Auto-HDR
- Video 1440p@30fps
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- 32-bit/384kHz audio
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC Yes
- Radio No
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Iris scanner, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2
- Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)
- Bixby natural language commands and dictation
- Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
- Charging Fast battery charging 15W (Quick Charge 2.0)
- Qi/PMA wireless charging (market dependent)