These devices sold
by OzMobiles are:
- Genuine Australian Stock
- Factory unlocked
- 12 Months OzMobiles Warranty
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
iPhone 6 isn’t simply bigger — it’s better in every way.
Larger, yet dramatically thinner. More powerful, but remarkably power-efficient. With a smooth metal surface that seamlessly meets the new Retina HD display. It’s one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that’s better by any measure.
The screen on the iPhone 6 is 4.7 inches in size, which is significantly bigger than the iPhone 5S's. It's 1334 x 750 resolution, which is basically equivalent to a 720p Android phone. Then there is the iPhone 6 Plus, which uses an even bigger Full HD, 1080p, 5.5-inch screen.Both are IPS and both feature improved colour reproduction and new operating system tweaks to help you use the big handsets one-handed (more on that later).
The iPhone 6 does ship with a bigger screen, which means it is also a bigger handset. It's not massive by any means however, sizing in at just 6.9mm thick.The iPhone 6 Plus is slightly bigger, measuring in at 7.1mm thick.
Apple pioneered the 64-bit concept with mobile processors and it continues to push the technology with the iPhone 6.Opting to avoid big power-draining quad-core units, the chip inside is a brand new A8 processor. Apple says it's up to 50x faster than the original iPhone.The unit is Apple's second-generation 64-bit setup. It is said to feature up to 50 percent faster graphics performance than original offerings.
One of the things you asked for most with the iPhone 6 was an improved battery life.
The all new iSight camera comes with an 8-megapixel sensor, a true tone flash and an even faster aperture.Apple has included something called 'focus pixels' that allow the handset to use 'phase detection auto focus' this is something normally seen in a DSLR. It translates to a two-times increase in speed over the older-generation iPhone.Part of the new A8 processor is set aside for photography, which means face detection is improved for focusing.The iPhone 6 has digital image stabilisation, but for serious photo nerds, the iPhone 6 Plus uses optical image stabilisation which will make it even better at capturing photos in low light.Slow motion is also improved, doubling from 120 fps to a full 240 fps. That means even smoother slow motion that, when demoed to us, looked amazing. Time lapse video is also built into iOS 8, which will help you get Hyperlapse-style footage from the iPhone.
Continuous autofocus is now possible using the new iSight sensor, while shooting video.
LTE is now 150 mbps. Also included where compatible is voiceover LTE, which will bring much better call quality.Wi-Fi calling has been built in, and EE users in the UK should benefit from the service at launch. It will make the phone switch between 4G and Wi-Fi wherever possible, to get you the best possible call quality.
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Gold
- Apple Charger
- USB Sync Cable
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- Announced 2014, September
- Status Available. Released 2014, September
- Dimensions 158.1 x 77.8 x 7.1 mm (6.22 x 3.06 x 0.28 in)
- Weight 172 g (6.07 oz)
- Build Front glass, aluminum body
- SIM Nano-SIM
- - Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
- Type LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.5 inches, 83.4 cm2 (~67.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)
- Protection Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating
- OS iOS 8, upgradable to iOS 12.1.3
- Chipset Apple A8 (20 nm)
- CPU Dual-core 1.4 GHz Typhoon (ARM v8-based)
- GPU PowerVR GX6450 (quad-core graphics)
- Card slot No
- Internal 16/64/128 GB, 1 GB RAM DDR3
- Single 8 MP, f/2.2, 29mm (standard), 1/3", 1.5µm, OIS, PDAF
- Features Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR
- Video 1080p@60fps, 720p@240fps
- Single 1.2 MP, f/2.2, 31mm (standard)
- Features face detection, HDR, FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular
- Video 720p@30fps
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- - 16-bit/44.1kHz audio
- - Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC Yes (Apple Pay only)
- Radio No
- USB 2.0, proprietary reversible connector
- Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass,
- - Siri natural language commands and dictation
- Non-removable Li-Po 2915 mAh battery (11.1 Wh)
- Stand-by Up to 384 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 24 h (3G)
- Music play Up to 80 h