These devices sold
by OzMobiles are:
- Genuine Australian Stock
- Factory unlocked
- 12 Months OzMobiles Warranty
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Not the right fit?
People also viewed these devices:
iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max: the most powerful and advanced smartphones
- Featuring a Stunning Pro Display, A13 Bionic, Cutting-Edge Pro Camera System and Longest Battery Life Ever in iPhone with iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max shoot the highest quality video in a smartphone and record brilliant 4K video with extended dynamic range and cinematic video stabilisation.
Pro Design and Display
iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max have a textured matte glass back and polished stainless steel band, and come in four stunning finishes including a beautiful new midnight green. The most powerful devices are also designed to be durable — iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max feature the toughest glass ever in a smartphone and are rated IP68 for water resistance up to 4 meters for up to 30 minutes, and are protected against everyday spills including coffee and soft drinks.
The new Super Retina XDR display, a custom-designed OLED, provides users an immersive HDR viewing experience for movies and other high-definition video with up to 1,200 nits brightness. Super Retina XDR features wide colour support with system-wide colour management and True Tone to offer a more natural viewing experience. With a 2 million-to-one contrast ratio with true blacks, pro users can enjoy a more vivid viewing experience for HDR videos and photos, and the Super Retina XDR display is even more power efficient.
Customers can interact with their favourite apps in a quick, seamless way with Haptic Touch deeply integrated across iOS 13 to provide app shortcuts for everyday tasks right from the Home screen, including taking a selfie in Camera, checking an appointment in Calendar or previewing email within Mail with just a simple press. iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max have a textured matte glass back and feature the toughest glass ever in a smartphone.
Fastest Performance with the Best Battery Life
A13 Bionic, the fastest chip ever in a smartphone, provides unparalleled performance for every task iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max handle and features up to 20 percent faster CPU and GPU than A12. A13 Bionic is built for machine learning, with a faster Neural Engine for real-time photo and video analysis, and new Machine Learning Accelerators that allow the CPU to deliver more than 1 trillion operations per second. Together, A13 Bionic and iOS 13 make up the best machine learning platform in a smartphone.
All of this compute, graphics and ML performance is delivered while still enabling an unprecedented leap in battery life, with iPhone 11 Pro offering up to four more hours of battery life in a day than iPhone XS, and iPhone 11 Pro Max offering up to five hours more than iPhone XS Max..The Apple-designed A13 Bionic sets a new bar for smartphone performance and power efficiency.
A Pro Camera System for Everyone
iPhone 11 Pro introduces a transformative triple-camera system with all-new Ultra Wide, Wide and Telephoto cameras, deeply integrated into iOS to create a pro-level camera experience designed for everyone.
iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max set a new standard in video, with the highest quality video ever in a smartphone. Each camera in the triple-camera system records brilliant 4K video with extended dynamic range and cinematic video stabilisation. With a wider field of view and large focal plane, the Ultra Wide camera is great for shooting action videos. Users can easily zoom between each of the three cameras, while Audio Zoom matches the audio to the video framing for more dynamic sound. With iOS 13, powerful video editing tools are accessible to everyone with the ability to rotate, crop, increase exposure and apply filters to videos instantly. These adjustments are easy to apply and review at a glance, so even a novice can create professional quality video projects.
The all-new Ultra Wide, Wide and Telephoto cameras offer a wider field of view, great for taking landscape or architecture photos, tight shots and more.
With the tight integration between hardware and software, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max take the traditional camera experience even further in a way only Apple can. The all-new Ultra Wide camera fundamentally changes the camera experience by capturing four times more scene, great for taking landscape or architecture photos, tight shots and more. The new Wide sensor with 100 percent Focus Pixels and advanced software enables Night mode, and delivers huge improvements to photos shot in indoor and outdoor low-light environments, resulting in brighter images with natural colours and reduced noise.
The triple-camera system takes Portrait mode to a new level with the ability to choose Wide and Telephoto framing, enabling Portrait mode with a wider field of view, great for taking portraits of multiple people. The Telephoto camera features a larger ƒ/2.0 aperture to capture 40 percent more light compared to iPhone Xs for better photos and videos.
The new triple-camera system offers major advancements in photography, including Night mode.
- The new Apple-designed U1 chip uses Ultra Wideband technology, the first ever in a smartphone, for spatial awareness. With iOS 13.1 coming on 1 October, AirDrop gets even better with directionally aware suggestions.
- Face ID, the most secure facial authentication in a smartphone, gets up to 30 percent faster and easier to use with improved performance at varying distances and support for more angles.
- Spatial audio provides an immersive surround sound experience and Dolby Atmos delivers powerful, moving audio to iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- Gigabit-class LTE up to 1.6Gbps and Wi-Fi 6 allow for even faster download speeds2 and Dual SIM with eSIM.
- iOS 13 on iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max delivers a seamless experience with software and hardware integration unlike any other smartphone. iOS 13 introduces a dramatic new look with Dark Mode, a more private way to sign in to apps and websites with Sign In with Apple, and an all-new Maps experience.
With advanced Camera and Photos features, photo editing is more comprehensive and intuitive with powerful new tools that now extend to video editing. Portrait Lighting adjustments can be made right in the Camera app to adjust the intensity of light on a subject, and a new High-Key Mono effect creates a beautiful, monochromatic look for Portrait mode photos.
- iPhone 11 Pro
- USB-C to Lightning Cable
- Power Adaptor
- Box & Manual
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- Announced 2019, September
- Status Available. Released 2019, September
- Dimensions 144 x 71.4 x 8.1 mm (5.67 x 2.81 x 0.32 in)
- Weight 188 g (6.63 oz)
- Build Front/back glass, stainless steel frame
- Nano-SIM and/or eSIM
- IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 4m for 30 mins)
- Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
- Type Super Retina XDR OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.8 inches, 84.4 cm2 (~82.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1125 x 2436 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~458 ppi density)
- Protection Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- 800 nits max brightness
- Dolby Vision
- Wide color gamut
- 120Hz touch-sensing
- OS iOS 13, upgradable to iOS 13.2
- Chipset Apple A13 Bionic (7 nm+)
- CPU Hexa-core (2x2.65 GHz Lightning + 4x1.8 GHz Thunder)
- GPU Apple GPU (4-core graphics)
- Card slot No
- Internal 64GB 4GB RAM, 256GB 4GB RAM, 512GB 4GB RAM
- MAIN CAMERA Triple 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS
- 12 MP, f/2.0, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.4", 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
- 12 MP, f/2.4, 13mm (ultrawide)
- Features Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Video 2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
- Dual 12 MP, f/2.2, 23mm (wide)
- SL 3D camera
- Features HDR
- Video 2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack No
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Dolby Atmos
- Dolby Digital Plus
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC Yes
- Radio No
- USB 2.0, proprietary reversible connector
- Sensors Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Siri natural language commands and dictation
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3046 mAh battery (11.67 Wh)
- Charging Fast battery charging 18W: 50% in 30 min
- USB Power Delivery 2.0
- Qi wireless charging
- Talk time Up to 18 h (multimedia)
- Music play Up to 65 h